Croissant and chocolate bread and butter pudding recipe
If you're looking for an absolutely WOW dessert which is so easy to make, and all the ingredients are just a click away, well, you're in luck because this croissant and chocolate bread butter pudding is the ONE! 😋
- 4 Croissants - Schoon
- 1 Slab of milk chocolate - Afrikoa
- 1 Slab of dark chocolate - Honest
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon - Nude
- 1 Cup of milk - Camphill or try plant-based milk
- 2 Cups of cream - Camphill or tr plant-based cream
- 1/2 Cup of brown sugar - Nude
- 4 eggs - Farmer Angus
- Pinch of pink salt - Funky Ouma
Step 1: Slice the croissants into three and roughly chop slabs of chocolate.
Step 2: Put a layer of croissant slices, choc pieces, and then sprinkle of cinnamon in an oven-proof dish. Repeat so that you have three layers of goodness.
Step 3: Whisk together milk, cream, brown sugar, a pinch of salt, and eggs.
Step 4: Pour the milk mixture over the croissants, and finish with a final sprinkle of sugar.
Step 5: Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight (if you have that kind of willpower).
Step 6: Bake in the oven in a bain-marie for 1 hour at 180 degrees, or until golden.
Step 7: Serve with cream or ice cream and enjoy! 💚